Solid Braid Nylon Rope - 5/32 inch
There's a time and place for natural fiber ropes, but when you need your line to stand up to the elements and everything else you throw at it, you need nylon.Â SGT KNOTSÂ® Solid Braid Nylon Rope is perfect for marine environments, and is completely resistant to rot and moisture, oil, gasoline, and virtually all other chemical abrasives that might exist on your boat or at the dock.Â Mooring lines, towing lines, anchor lines?Â Whatever you need, SGT KNOTSÂ® has the solid braid nylon rope in the right width, strength, and length for your boating needs.Â
Made from 100% nylon with a solid braid for minimal stretching and maximum strength, this rope will also serve you well for any outdoor use.Â Tent lines and other camping uses, tie-downs for cargo loads on your car or pickup, and a variety of uses around your farm or ranch can all be handled with this low-stretch, knot-retaining nylon rope.Â Take the whole spool with you for easy storage and deployment or snip off the length of nylon you need for the job.
SGT KNOTSÂ® Solid Braid Nylon Rope is currently available in Black, Blue, Orange, Red and White at lengths of 50 feet to 250 feet (available lengths vary by width). Like all products sold by SGT KNOTSÂ®, this solid braid rope is made only from the best materials and is backed by the SGT KNOTSÂ® guarantee.
Diameter : Metric : Tensile Strength : Safe Work Load
- 1/8" : 3.1mm : 620lbs : 93lbs
- 5/32" : 3.9mm : 960lbs : 144lbs
- 3/16" : 4.7 mm : 1,197 lbs. : 179 lbs.
- 1/4" : 6.3 mm : 1,790 lbs. : 270 lbs.
- 5/16" : 7.9 mm : 2,610 lbs. : 390 lbs.
- 3/8" : 9.5 mm : 3,025 lbs. : 454 lbs.
- 1/2" : 12.7 mm : 5,120 lbs. : 765 lbs.
- Perfect for Boating, Mooring Lines, Anchor Lines, Tow Lines, Camping, Backpacks and Outdoors
- 100% Nylon Solid Braid: Rot Proof, Resists Oils, Water, Gasoline and Most Chemicals
- Flexible and Lightweight, Minimal Stretch & Good Knot Retention
- SGT KNOTSÂ® is a Veteran-Owned Business