- Veteran Owned & Operated
- Military Grade Materials
- Local Customer Support
- Unmatched Competitive Pricing
- Family Run & Cared For
ARMBURY Accessory Cords are a multipurpose cord used for climbing, rescue and for general utility applications due to its excellent knotability. The polyamide material allows for greater flexibility without losing any stability.
TIP: The diameter of the accessory cord can be identified from 2mm to 6mm by the number of tracers.
- 3mm: Weight = 6.5 g/m. Tenacity = 2.5 kN
- 4mm: Weight = 11.8 g/m. Tenacity = 3.2 kN
- 5mm: Weight = 17.5 g/m. Tenacity = 7 kN
- 6mm: Weight = 24.4 g/m. Tenacity = 9.5 kN
- 7mm: Weight = 31.1 g/m. Tenacity = 12.9 kN
- 8mm: Weight = 41.4 g/m. Tenacity = 20.4 kN
- 9mm: Weight = 54.4 g/m. Tenacity = 21 kN
Recent Blog Posts
From man caves to coastal retreats and every hangout in between, decorative rope knots are an easy way to put a fun twist on your interior (and exterior) design style. Today, we’ll share several of our favorite decorative rope ideas...