Armbury Accessory Cord
ARMBURY Accessory Cords are a multipurpose cord used for climbing, rescue and for general utility applications due to its excellent knotability. The polyamide material allows for greater flexibility without losing any stability. TIP: The diameter of the accessory cord can be identified from 2mm to 6mm by the number of tracers.
- 3mm: Weight = 6.5 g/m. Tenacity = 2.5 kN
- 4mm: Weight = 11.8 g/m. Tenacity = 3.2 kN
- 5mm: Weight = 17.5 g/m. Tenacity = 7 kN
- 6mm: Weight = 24.4 g/m. Tenacity = 9.5 kN
- 7mm: Weight = 31.1 g/m. Tenacity = 12.9 kN
- 8mm: Weight = 41.4 g/m. Tenacity = 20.4 kN
- 9mm: Weight = 54.4 g/m. Tenacity = 21 kN
The Accessory Cords meet safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation). Only 4mm to 8mm sizes are certified to EN564.
WARNING: These accessory cords are not for use as climbing ropes!