Armbury Mountal 8.3 Dynamic Climbing Rope 8.3mm x 60m (dry pro) / Yellow Green
Armbury Mountal 8.3 Dynamic Climbing Rope
Armbury Mountal 8.3 Dynamic Climbing Ropes are a half-and-twin ropes with great handling and knot ability. It is lightweight and has the Dry Pro waterproofing option which is perfect for classic and ice climbing.
- Withstands 7/20 falls under EN892
- Static Elongation of 8.5% / 6.5%
- Dynamic Elongation of 30% / 27%
- Sheath Slippage of 0.1% and a sheath percentage of 41
- The weight of this rope is 43 g/m with an impact force of 6kN / 9.9kN
- ALL-PURPOSE ROPE. Dynamic ropes are designed to have elasticity or stretch to them, making these ropes suitable to protect climbers from injury in case of a fall. Unlike its static counterpart, a dynamic rope is meant to absorb the impact of a falling climber. It is ideal for top-roping or lead climbing, indoor climbing, rock climbing, and mountaineering.
- SPECIFICATIONS. This double-rated rope can be used as either a half or twin rope in a matching pair. When used as a half rope it withstands 7 falls, a static elongation of 8.5%, and dynamic elongation of 30% with an impact force of 6 kN. If used as a twin rope, it can withstand 20 falls, has a static elongation of 6.5%, and dynamic elongation of 27% with an impact force of 9.9 kN. Bothe have sheath slippage of 0.1%, and a sheath percentage of 41. This rope supports 43 g/m.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION. At 8.3mm diameter, the thinnest in the Armbury lineup, this lightweight rope has each strand braided separately into the sheath thus increasing resistance to abrasion while creating a compact and smooth surface that provides balance and better handling properties. Made of polyamide and with a waterproof option, it is perfect for outdoor climbing even in the harshest weather condition.
- CERTIFIED SAFE TO USE - The top level of dry treatment on both sheath and core by Teflon layer. Water and dust repellence extend the lifespan of ropes. Meet the UIAA 101 requirement for water repellent test. Note: Any equipment with the UIAA (International Mountaineering & Climbing Foundation) logo means it has been tested by an accredited, independent third-party and thus shown to meet the requirements set forth.
- OUR BRAND ARMBURY is all about health, freedom, adventure, athleticism, and mental fortitude. Our team of expert climbers and professionals communicate with and translate users’ concepts into successful products with improvements in functionality. With our passion for climbing and the complexities of working at height and difficult access, we are able to support our customers by building reliable, high-quality products that meet the rigorous standards for safety assurance.