ARMBURY Dynamic Mountal Climbing Rope is a half-and-twin rope with great handling and knotability. At 8.3mm it is the smallest climbing rope in the ARMBURY lineup. It is lightweight and has the Dry Pro waterproofing which is perfect for classic and ice climbing.
- Withstands (9) falls under EN892 (safety requirements and testing procedures)
- Static Elongation of 7.7%
- Dynamic Elongation of 31%
- Sheath Slippage of 0% and a sheath percentage of 41
- The weight of this rope is 44 g/m with an impact force of 8.3 kN
The Dynamic Giant Climbing Rope meets safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).