Canyon Dry 9mm Static Rope w/ Teflon Eco Coating
The Tendon Canyon Dry 9 is small diameter lightweight polyamide static rope for speleo (caving) and canyoning. Meets strict requirements for certification under the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Federation). Static ropes should never be used for top climbing or lead climbing.
- Diameter: 9.7mm
- Length: 40 meters, 60 meters, 100 meters
- Color: Red. Shrinkage: 1%
- Elongation (50 - 150 kg / 110 - 330 lbs): 3.6%
- Minimum tenacity with knots: 18.4 kN or approximately 4136 pound-force
- Minimum number of UIAA approved falls: 16