Zero Gravity Style Chair Universal Replacement Lace Kit - 16 Colors
- Relace your zero gravity style chair lacing
- 100% made in the USA
- Kit comes with solid brass stopper clips
- Extra heavy polyester cover
Instructions on how to repair your zero gravity chair by replacing the stretch laces / cord with SGT KNOTS universal repair kit. (Pictures of the process will be added to these instructions, as soon as we get them)
1. Your chair (and kit) should have four separate laces – two long and two short. The short cords are for the top and the long cords are for the seat. Start by removing the top (shorter) lace from ONE side of your chair (it is very important that you one remove and replace one at a time).
2. Using a short cord from your new kit start to lace the cord in the same manner that the original cord was laced – use the opposite side of the chair as a reference. The brass stopper clip should be positioned at the back of the chair. The stopper clip is held in place by folding the cord at a 90 degree angle – which creates a “T”; pulling the cord taunt (not super tight) will hold the cord stopper in place.
3. Using the same technique, replace the cord on the lower side of the chair. Please note: your original chair may have been “double laced” the replacement bungee cord in your SGT KNOTS kit is a heavy-duty cord and does not need to be “double laced”.
4. Repeat the same process on the other side of your chair.