- Veteran Owned & Operated
- Military Grade Materials
- Local Customer Support
- Unmatched Competitive Pricing
- Family Run & Cared For
Need a tough, all-natural rope that's completely chemical-free, 100% biodegradable and environmentally friendly? Look no further than SGT KNOTS® Twisted Sisal Rope! Made in Brazil, woven and twisted from fibers of the Agave sisalana plant in a manufacturing process that involves no chemicals, oils, or other treatments, this natural rope is durable and moisture resistant, and is great for applications where a bit of stretch is needed.
It's perfect for replacing or building a scratching post for your feline friend(s). From hay baling to decorating around your ranch-themed home, this tough and attractive twisted sisal rope is suited to a variety of tasks outdoors and in. Built by nature to withstand practically any weather, you can count on your sisal rope as an accommodating tie-down, a marine-bound binding, and plenty of other applications. Stiffer than manila fibers and more able to withstand harsh weather than many other natural ropes, sisal rope is often preferred for fixed outdoor uses. It's the chemical-free, all-natural rope you can trust in even the harshest conditions.
- Diameters: 3/16", 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2"
- Lengths: 10ft, 25ft, 50ft, 100ft, 1000ft, or 2500ft
- Shock-load Absorption Ability: Poor
- Floats: No
- Elongation (% at break): 10-12%
- Creep (extension under sustained load): Very Low
- Water Absorption: 100%
- Dielectric Properties: Very Poor
- UV Resistance: Good
- Rot & Mildew, Acids & Alkalis Resistance: Poor
- Oil & Gas Resistance: Fair
- Thermal Properties
- Does not melt
- Chars at 350°