- Veteran Owned & Operated
- Military Grade Materials
- Local Customer Support
- Unmatched Competitive Pricing
- Family Run & Cared For
And this polypro rope isn't just durable, it's convenient, too. Made from three twisted strands of polypropylene fibers, it's easy to cut and splice this rope together to get any length you need.
- Diameters: 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1.5"
- Lengths: 50ft, 100ft, 300ft, 600ft, 1200ft
- Colors: Black, Orange, Random, Red, White, and Yellow
- Shock-load Absorption Ability: Very Good
- Floats: Yes
- UV Resistance: Poor, although black is best
- Rot & Mildew Resistance: Excellent
- Acid Resistance: Excellent
- Alkalis Resistance: Excellent
- Oil & Gas Resistance: Very Good
Recent Blog Posts
They’re resourceful, they’re creative, and they would rather be outside. Who are we talking about? Survivalists and outdoorsmen, of course! If you have one (or a few of them) in your life, SGT KNOTS has the great gifts for survivalists—maybe...
The holidays are here, and it’s time to stock up on fun stocking stuffers for everyone on your list. Of course, this task is often easier said than done, especially when shopping for the great outdoors men or women in...