- Veteran Owned & Operated
- Military Grade Materials
- Local Customer Support
- Unmatched Competitive Pricing
- Family Run & Cared For
And this polypro rope isn't just durable, it's convenient, too. Made from three twisted strands of polypropylene fibers, it's easy to cut and splice this rope together to get any length you need.
- Diameters: 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1.5"
- Lengths: 50ft, 100ft, 300ft, 600ft, 1200ft
- Colors: Black, Orange, Random, Red, White, and Yellow
- Shock-load Absorption Ability: Very Good
- Floats: Yes
- UV Resistance: Poor, although black is best
- Rot & Mildew Resistance: Excellent
- Acid Resistance: Excellent
- Alkalis Resistance: Excellent
- Oil & Gas Resistance: Very Good
Recent Blog Posts
Between wearing the proper safety apparel and using the right arborist ropes and climbing ropes to battling variable weather conditions and knowing what tree climbing knots to use while you get to work, there is plenty to account for when...