Twisted Polypropylene Rope
- 100% polypropylene rope (aka Plastic) / Floats in water
- Resistant to moisture, UV, abrasion, and more. 3-strand construction for easy splicing.
- Available in 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", and 1.5" diameters, lengths of 50' - 1,200'
- If the color of the rope doesn't matter, save a few bucks and select "Random"
- Made in the USA and backed by the SGT KNOTS® guarantee
The SGT KNOTS® Twisted PolyPro Rope is a strong, durable all-purpose rope, but it was designed with watery environments in mind. Made from 100% polypropylene fibers, this rope is highly resistant to moisture and floats on water, making it ideal for many nautical and wet weather uses. This flexible, low-stretch rope is also resistant to abrasion, damage and "drying out"/brittleness from the sun's UV rays, wear caused by road salts... Outdoors, underwater, or anywhere else, this rope stays strong and keeps your things secure no matter what you throw at it.
And this polypro rope isn't just durable. It's convenient, too. Made from three twisted strands of polypropylene fibers, it's easy to cut and splice this rope together to get any length you need. With lengths of 50 feet - 1,200 feet available, it's easy to make sure you have plenty of polypro rope on hand at all times.
For even more convenience, the SGT KNOTS® Twisted PolyPro Rope is available in six different diameters: 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch, 1/2-inch 5/8-inch, and 3/4-inch. Spool it, store it, and get the strength or the narrow profile you need to get the job done right. This twisted polypro rope is made here in the USA and backed by the SGT KNOTS® guarantee. Proud to be a veteran-owned company.