Tendon Timber Saddle - Industry Tested and Certified: EN358 and EN813
The Tendon Timber Saddle is a fully adjustable arborist saddle with a wide padded back and super comfortable leg loops, making it really comfortable for long days in the trees. The quick release leg and waist buckles are the best in the business. It comes equipped one sliding ring on the bridge, two metal side attachment points for lanyard or flip line and three gear loops in the back.
The threaded bridge attachment points come with Locktite in the event that you need to replace the bridge, or add a 2nd bridge.
- CE CERTIFIED harness that can be used for work at height, arborist tree climbing, rappelling, rescue, etc.
- PADDING on saddle wraps your whole torso in order to give the maximum support and comfort
- MULTIPLE ATTACHMENT POINTS: Equipped with multiple attachment points, including sliding rings, metal side attachment points, as well as multiple gear loops.
- THREADED BRIDGE: Attachment points come with Locktite for easy replacement or addition of a second bridge, and aluminum rings are available to add to any bridge
- AVAILABILITY: Available in different sizes to fit different body types, catering to the diverse needs of arborists. Highly praised by customers for its exceptional comfort and support, enhancing productivity and preventing soreness at the end of a long workday.
- MANUFACTURED in Europe. Tendon has been manufacturing premium work at height equipment out the the Czech Republic for more than two decades. Tendon continues to innovate and improve their manufacturing
The most frequent feedback we get about this harness is how comfortable it is.
M - XL : 32" - 42"
XXL : 37" - 51"