Tendon Static Camo or Desert Storm - Low Elongation High Static Polyamide Rope
This excellent rope with low elongation and high static strength is intended primarily for work at height and for securing people safely above vertical drops. Very strong for its weight. The thicker the diameter, the stronger the rope. Perfect for Saddle Hunting, Military, or any Work At Height.
- Low Elongation & High Static Strength: This rope is intended primarily for work at height and for securing people safely above vertical drops.
- UIAA CERTIFIED: Products marked with this symbol meet UIAA requirements.The UIAA is the International Mountaineering and Climbing Federation.
- RFID CHIP: Static ropes often have to be replaced. Work regulations may have you switch out your ropes on a regular basis, and with Tendon’s RFID chips to help track the lifespan of your ropes, that can be easy! Using TeNote, you can track all of your ropes lifespan, inspection dates, and more!
- Durable Polyamide (PA) Material: Crafted from robust Polyamide material, these ropes are built to last, delivering longevity and strength. A strong sheath protects the rope from wear and tear, while the core has a high breaking strength that should make you feel comfortable on the job.
- Reduced Wear and Tear: Maintaining a 38% relative mass of the sheath, our ropes are designed for durability, reducing wear and tear during repeated use.
- Manufactured in Czech Republic