Oregon Round Chainsaw File - Single 5/32 in x 8 in
Oregon Round Chainsaw File - Single
Oregon Round Chainsaw File
The Oregon 8" Round Files remove more material than competitive brands and are still aggressive when other brands reach their end of life. This package contains twelve round files.
Premium files are made with the finest steel using state-of-the-art production and finishing processes for the best hand-sharpening results on your saw chain.
- It also comes in a dozen saw chain files. The files fit the standard Oregon file guide and Oregon Sure Sharp® bar-mounted filing guide.
- Swiss double-cut file design resists clogging. It has a precision cutting tooth and fewer teeth per inch than competitive files.
- The uniform tooth height removes metal faster and more smoothly leaving no burrs and sharp edges.
- Compatible with the following Oregon Chain types: 27A,68JX/LX,72AP,72-73-75DP,72-73-75V,72-73-75JGX/JPX/LPX and 58-59L/J
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes; uniform, optimum hardening, high-quality finishing, sandblasting, and demagnetizing.
- Item Weight: .075 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 10.65 x 6.8 inches
- Quantity: 1 chainsaw file