Tendon Nylon Sling - UIAA and CE Certified Rock Climbing Sling
Nylon slings have been the backbone of anchor building and slinging gear and natural protection for decades. Every rock climber and canyoneer needs a few in 60 and 120cm lengths. The high durability and strength are exactly what you need
*Sling will have either a red or orange border on a white sling*
- UIAA Certified - Tendon’s Nylon Slings are tested and UIAA certified.
- CE 1019 and EN 566 certified: Tendon Nylon Slings meet industry standards and safety requirements.
- RELIABLE SUPPORT AND SAFETY: Boasting a minimum strength of 22 daN, the sling offers reliable support and safety during rock climbing, mountaineering, tree work, rappelling, and other outdoor activities
- PERFECT for making climbing anchors while top roping, alpine draws while sport climbing, gear extensions for your trad equipment, or personal anchor systems for your harness
- GREAT for camping, hammock straps, rappelling extensions, and other various outdoor activities
- MADE in the Czech Republic