NOTCH GECKO STEEL TREE CLIMBER Default Title
NOTCH GECKO STEEL TREE CLIMBER
Notch Gecko Steel Climbers - Developed by Notch Equipment
The Notch Gecko Steel Tree Climber is made to provide comfort and safety for arborist during tree climbing. Developed by Notch Equipment, a maker of high performance products that has been proven to be effective and cost-efficient.
The steel climber is made of rust proof steel iron and features a molded cuff plastic, a replaceable high density EVA padding and replaceable hot forged steel gaffs. These materials are tested and widely used for tools and equipment used in field work.
- Designed with offset leg stirrup for optimal leg positioning and 26” lower straps with split ring. Both features provide convenience and better support for tree climbers
- Features an adjustable high impact plastic molded cuff with integrated padding, and an adjustable height from 14 3/4” to 21” by 1/4” increments to fit climbers of any size.
- The 4” wide upper calf straps provides maximum security during climbing. If paired with a gear the steel tree climber, it can accommodate weight up to 350 lbs.
- The hot forged steel gaffs helps impale a tree easily. While the high-density EVA padding is impact resistant and provides comfort allowing climbers to stand longer on trees.
- Made with steel leg iron construction with rust proof finish for maximum strength and durability. With proper use and storage, the steel climber can last for years.
- Weight: 5.9 lbs.
- Item Dimensions: ?20 x 10 x 4 inches