Armbury Lift Left-Hand Ascender
ARMBURY Lift Ascender is a light alloy hand ascender with an ergonomic rubber grip for rope ascent. The stainless steel cam ensures a high resistance to wear and tear. The eyelet at the top is for clipping a carabiner. These are available for right and left-handed people making them perfect for climbing, rescue, and rope access.
- Lift Left-Hand Ascender: 8-12mm, 244g, Orange
The Ascenders meet safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
- Designed for ascending fixed ropes - Lift hand ascenders are specially designed for ascending fixed ropes and increase the friction on the ropes for better braking and hauling. Available for right-handed and left-handed people making it ideal for climbing, rescue and rope access.
- Essential tool for any climbing applications - Lift ascenders are considered as one of essential devices for any climbing activity. The Armbury lift hand ascender is quick and easy to use and comes with eyelet at top for easy clipping of a carabiner.
- Made of light alloy and rubber for better grip - Made of light alloy metal to ensure maximum strength and durability. The stainless steel cam lock ensures provides resistance to wear-and-tear, while the ergonomic rubber grip improves the grip and makes climbing easier.
- Tested To Meet European Safety Requirements - Armbury ascender is safe to use. It has been tested and has met safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
- OUR BRAND ARMBURY is all about health, freedom, adventure, athleticism, and mental fortitude. Our team of expert climbers and professionals communicate with and translate users’ concepts into successful products with improvements in functionality. With our passion for climbing and the complexities of working at height and difficult access, we are able to support our customers by building reliable, high-quality products that meet the rigorous standards for safety assurance.