BUCK BuckYard Stretch™ ANSI Default Title
BUCK BuckYard Stretch™ ANSI
BUCK BuckYard Stretch™ ANSI - Essential tool used for fall arrest system- Green
The BuckYard Stretch™ lanyard is one of the essential tools for a fall arrest system. It is expandable and retractable and helps minimizes the length of the webbing of the user which helps reduce the risk of a tripping hazard.
The BuckYard Stretch™ lanyard meets the ASTM F887 Electric Arc Performance Requirements, ANSI Z359, and CSA Z259.
- BuckYard Stretch™ lanyard is expandable and can stretch to 6’ when working and retractable to 44”. This is to minimize the length of webbing of the end-user to prevent tripping hazards.
- A fall arrest lanyard that offers the same benefits as the standard BuckYard with the addition of an elastic bungee for added safety.
- Features a 1706 locking snap hook on one end and web loop on the other end. It is easy to install and compatible with most harnesses.
- The interior materials are stretchable to reduce the arresting force to less than 900 lbs. and the maximum deployment distance of 48″.
- Designed for a full-body harness with web loop dorsal attachment. An essential tool for a fall arrest system ideally used for tree climbing, industrial and construction work.
- Length: 4.5'