CAMP Herbol Friction Saver - 120cm Default Title
CAMP Herbol Friction Saver - 120cm
The CAMP Herbol Friction Saver is a soft anchor system designed to create anchor points from tree branches or around horizontal man-made structures. The strap has been designed to both hold up to the rigors of tree work and protects the tree. Other features include the color-coded anodized end rings that are different sizes to help with installation and removal from the ground when used with a length of cord and the Herbol Ball.
- Double-layer polyester webbing with double side bindings for best stiffness and wear-and-tear resistance.
- CE label including individual serial number covered by a plastic protective layer.
- Plastic internal reinforcement layer (Thickness: 1mm).
- Polyamide stitching protected by side bindings.
- Hot-forged 7050 T6 aluminum alloy rings.
- Length: 120cm
- Width: 23mm
- Thickness: 10mm
- Weight: 310g
- Minor Ring Diameter: 23mm
- Major Ring Diameter: 37mm
- Strength: 24kN