Armbury Figure 8 Res Belay - Gray Default Title
Armbury Figure 8 Res Belay - Gray
ARMBURY Figure 8 RES Belay is a light alloy descender with ears to belay and descend.
- 8mm-12mm, 299g, 40kN major axis strength, Gray
The Belay devices meet safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
- Essential tool for belay and descend - The figure 8 res belay device size is 8mm-12mm, and weighs 299g with 40kN major axis strength. This belay device main purpose is to provide an ease of control during belay and descend.
- 8 Shape Designed with Ears - Its fundamental number 8 design has been around for decades serving its purpose which is controlling descends. The ears were an added feature where a rope can be wrapped around for braking or when there's a need to hang in mid-air.
- Made of Light Alloy Metal - The Armbury figure 8 res belay device is made of light alloy metal ensuring maximum strength and durability. It is a dependable piece of equipment that is lightweight and has a high load capacity which makes it useful for climbing and rescue.
- Tested To Meet European Safety Requirements - ARMBURY belay device is safe to use. It has been tested and has met safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
- OUR BRAND ARMBURY is all about health, freedom, adventure, athleticism, and mental fortitude. Our team of expert climbers and professionals communicate with and translate users’ concepts into successful products with improvements in functionality. With our passion for climbing and the complexities of working at height and difficult access, we are able to support our customers by building reliable, high-quality products that meet the rigorous standards for safety assurance.