- Veteran Owned & Operated
- Military Grade Materials
- Local Customer Support
- Unmatched Competitive Pricing
- Family Run & Cared For
Teufelberger Braided Safety Blue Hi-Visibility Ropes are brilliantly designed with a polyamide core and a polyester cover built with 16-strands to provide climbers with unparalleled safety, ergonomics, and durability.
The detailed structure of this full 12.7mm rope is easy to splice while granting climbers the ability to work longer and avoid injury. During construction of the rope, there is an additional step of plying the yarns into the strands, which produces a firmer, rounder, more durable strand.
When the blue core is exposed, the rope is damaged and must be replaced!
- EN 1891A Certified
- Personal Protection Equipment approved
- Minimum Break Strength = 2.58
- Maximum Break Strength = 5.80
- Elongation = 3% with less than 5.0 shrinkage
- Working Load = 5800 lbs
- Number of Falls = 5400
- Diameter: 1/2"
- Lengths: 114ft, 147ft, 196ft, and 590ft
- Hi-Visibility Colors: Orange/White