Tendon Canyon Dry 9mm - Lightweight and Compact Using Teflon Complete Shield Dry Treatment to Repel Water - 9mm 30m (98 ft)
Tendon Canyon Dry 9mm - Lightweight and Compact Using Teflon Complete Shield Dry Treatment to Repel Water - 9mm
Gear up for epic adventures in renowned canyoneering hotspots like Zion, Moab, and the Grand Canyon with the Tendon Canyon Dry 9mm Rope. Experience the thrill of conquering slot canyons, descending waterfalls, and navigating challenging obstacles with confidence and reliability.
- Tendon Canyon Dry 9.0 Rope is certified by the UIAA (International Climbing and Mountaineering Federation), ensuring it meets rigorous safety standards and performance requirements for climbing equipment. All Tendon ropes are tested to check for UIAA compliance.
- Tendon Canyon Dry Rope has a Teflon finish that increases its water and abrasion resistance significantly, making it suitable for use in harsh environments.
- For the last 15mm of the rope, the core strand and sheath are connected into one unit making the end cone shaped for ease of threading through devices.
- Despite its small diameter, the Tendon Canyon Dry Rope is flexible and retains its softness even after prolonged use, providing ease of handling and reducing the risk of tangling or knotting.
- Canyon Dry 9.0 is a polyamide rope with a smaller diameter of 9 mm, making it easier to handle and carry during canyoneering expeditions. Tendon Canyon Dry 9mm Rope is ideal for canyoneering adventures in renowned hotspots like Zion, Moab, and the Grand Canyon.
- he highly visible color of the Tendon Canyon Dry Rope ensures that the user has good visibility even in low light conditions, providing added safety and peace of mind.
- Manufactured in Czech Republic
Number of falls (min.) 16
Elongation (50-150 kg) (%) 3.6
Used material Nylon
CE 1019 yes
Rope diameter (mm) 9.0
Shrinkage (%) 1
Min. strength 28 (kN)
Min. strength with knots (kN) 18.4
rope type A
EN 1891 yes
Weight (g/m) 59
Relative mass of sheat (%) 44
Sheath slippage (mm) 0.2