ARMBURY Tuber Belay 8mm-11mm
ARMBURY Tuber Belay
ARMBURY Tuber Belay is a traditional, robust and easy-to-use belay. This rappelling device is made of hot forged alloy and is compatible with single, half and twin ropes. This belay is designed for all-around climbers.
- 8mm-11mm, 62g, Orange
The Belay devices meet safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
- High-performance climbing gear and equipment - This belay equipment is made of hot-forged alloy and CNC technology to shape the internal structure of the device to give greater control over a wide range of ropes. It is compatible with single, half, and twin ropes.
- Essential mountaineering gear for safe climbing and rappelling - This rappelling equipment provides better rope control without twists and kinks. It can also be flipped 180° for smooth abseiling on thick or low stretch ropes which makes it an essential climbing aider.
- Ribbed grooves designed for increased friction and lock-off - The ribbed grooves create more friction which helps quickly change from self-braking to belaying. A smart design to assure climber's safety with minimum force. Suitable for mountaineering, rock climbing, and other outdoor activities.
- Tested To Meet European Safety Requirements - ARMBURY belay device is safe to use. It has been tested and has met safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
- OUR BRAND ARMBURY is all about health, freedom, adventure, athleticism, and mental fortitude. Our team of expert climbers and professionals communicate with and translate users’ concepts into successful products with improvements in functionality. With our passion for climbing and the complexities of working at height and difficult access, we are able to support our customers by building reliable, high-quality products that meet the rigorous standards for safety assurance.