- Veteran Owned & Operated
- Military Grade Materials
- Local Customer Support
- Unmatched Competitive Pricing
- Family Run & Cared For
SGT KNOTS is proud to present our UIAA Certified ARMBURY Climbing Gear! We have worked hard to bring these exclusive products to the American market, providing the finest quality and prices for our customers. We are committed to being the best and always live by the motto, Semper Fidelis-Always Faithful.
ARMBURY 16mm Polyamide open slings can be used at the belay station or as a runner extension.
- 30cm, 19g, 22kN major axis strength, Red/Black
- 60cm, 32g, 22kN major axis strength, Green/Black
- 80cm, 43g, 22kN major axis strength, Blue/Black
- 120cm, 64g, 22kN major axis strength, Red/Black
- 180cm, 92g, 22kN major axis strength, Green/Black
ARMBURY Dyneema open slings are high strength and perform well with water absorption and cutting resistance. This sling is perfect for ice and alpine climbing.
- 30cm, 11g, 22kN major axis strength, Red/White
- 60cm, 18g, 22kN major axis strength, Green/White
- 80cm, 22g, 22kN major axis strength, Blue/White
- 120cm, 30g, 22kN major axis strength, Red/White
- 180cm, 48g, 22kN major axis strength, Green/White
The slings meet safety requirements relevant to European regulations.
Recent Blog Posts
It’s often said, “too much of a good thing can be bad,” and this is completely true in the case of running! While running boasts several benefits for your overall health, like improved circulation, cardiovascular endurance, and reduced stress, it...
Adding an outdoor rope fence to your space is a stylish and cost-effective way to mark off property lines, dress up the dock’s gangway, frame in a space, or accentuate hardscapes or landscapes filled with your favorite flowers or garden...
When it comes to choosing the right rope for the job, it helps to know what variables are at play, like working load, rope tension, and tensile strength of rope. But exactly what is working load, what is tensile strength,...