Armbury Rage 9.4 Dynamic Climbing Rope 9.4mm x 60m (standard) / Red
Armbury Rage 9.4 Dynamic Climbing Rope
ARMBURY Dynamic Rage Climbing Rope - 9.4mm High Strength Single Climbing Safety Rope Ideal for Sport Rock and Ice Climbing
Armbury Rage 9.4 Dynamic Climbing Ropes are perfect for any climber, whether scaling rock or ice! This single, smoother rope is designed for normal use in sporting routines, indoor climbing, and low-difficulty interval climbing. The Rage is 9.4mm, so it is a lightweight rope that can be great for sending your hardest projects. Each strand is braided separately into the sheath which increases resistance to abrasion, creating a compact and smooth surface that provides balance and better handling properties.
- Withstands 6 falls under EN892
- Static Elongation of 8.9%
- Dynamic Elongation of 33%
- Sheath Slippage of 0.1% and a sheath percentage of 34
- The weight of this rope is 56 g/m with an impact force of 8.9 kN.
CE - EN 892 - UIAA
- ALL-PURPOSE ROPE. Dynamic ropes are designed to have elasticity or stretch to them, making these ropes suitable to protect climbers from injury in case of a fall. Unlike its static counterpart, a dynamic rope is meant to absorb the impact of a falling climber. It is ideal for top-roping or lead climbing, indoor climbing, rock climbing, and mountaineering.
- SPECIFICATIONS. This rope withstands (6) falls under EN892 (safety requirements and testing procedures); a static elongation of 8.9%, dynamic elongation of 33%, sheath slippage of 0.1%, and a sheath percentage of 34. This rope supports 56 g/m with an impact force of 8.9 kN.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION. At 9.4mm diameter, this single, lightweight rope has each strand braided separately into the sheath thus increasing resistance to abrasion while creating a compact and smooth surface that provides balance and better handling properties. Both sheath and core are treated during the braiding process to minimalize rope slippage which significantly prolongs the rope's life span.
- CERTIFIED SAFE TO USE - The top level of dry treatment on both sheath and core by Teflon layer. Water and dust repellence extend the lifespan of ropes. Meet the UIAA 101 requirement for water repellent test. Note: Any equipment with the UIAA (International Mountaineering & Climbing Foundation) logo means it has been tested by an accredited, independent third-party and thus shown to meet the requirements set forth.
- OUR BRAND ARMBURY is all about health, freedom, adventure, athleticism, and mental fortitude. Our team of expert climbers and professionals communicate with and translate users’ concepts into successful products with improvements in functionality. With our passion for climbing and the complexities of working at height and difficult access, we are able to support our customers by building reliable, high-quality products that meet the rigorous standards for safety assurance.