Armbury Orbit Carabiner Triple Lock 111mm x 62mm / Orbit Triple
Armbury Orbit Carabiner Triple Lock
ARMBURY Orbit Carabiners are an oval shape with catch-free noses for smoother clipping and unclipping. The symmetrical structure is designed to be used with belay devices, and mobile devices such as pulleys and rope clamps. These carabiners are available with a screw-lock gate, twist-lock gate, or triple-lock gate.
- Orbit Triple-Lock Gate: 111mm x 62mm, 84g, 16mm gate clearance, 22kN major axis strength
The Carabiners meet safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
- Heavy Duty Orbit Screw-Lock Gate Carabiners - The oval steel carabiner lock gate size is 111mm x 62mm, and weighs 75g with 22kN major axis strength. It is ideally used for belaying, industrial safety, and rescue.
- Designed With Catch-free Nose - The ARMBURY orbit screw-lock gate carabiner is made with a catch-free nose for smoother clipping and unclipping. It can be used to easily connect ropes, chains, and webbings.
- Essential Device for Rock Climbing - The symmetric shape is designed to be used with belay devices and mobile devices such as pulleys and rope clamps. One of the essential devices for climbing, lifting, and speleology.
- Tested To Meet European Safety Requirements - Armbury carabiner is safe to use. It has been tested and has met safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
- OUR BRAND ARMBURY is all about health, freedom, adventure, athleticism, and mental fortitude. Our team of expert climbers and professionals communicate with and translate users’ concepts into successful products with improvements in functionality. With our passion for climbing and the complexities of working at height and difficult access, we are able to support our customers by building reliable, high-quality products that meet the rigorous standards for safety assurance.