Armbury Climbing Swivel Rigging Device 107mm x 114mm / Gray
Armbury Climbing Swivel Rigging Device
Armbury Swivel rigging device is a large sized swivel with sealed ball bearings to prevent ropes from twisting and tangling ever under heavy loads.
- Armbury Swivel Rigging Device: 8-12mm, 152g, 35kN major axis strength
The rigging devices meet safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
- PREVENTIVE TOOL. The ARMBURY Climbing Swivel Rigging Device is a large size swivel with sealed ball-bearing that prevents ropes from twisting and tangling even under load. A twisted climbing rope makes for a more difficult climb and puts you in harm's way if it doesn't get fixed immediately. Our swivel device ensures that your ropes are in order and are correctly positioned.
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION. Made of premium aluminum-magnesium alloy, our swivel has stainless steel ball bearings allowing it to rotate 360° without any friction resulting in a smoother and noiseless rotation. And with 2 wide eye triangular openings, it can support multiple carabiners and ropes. The swivel weighs 152g and has a maximum breaking strength of 35kN.
- CERTIFIED SAFE. This rigging device meets safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS. Our swing swivel device can be used with both static and dynamic ropes for rock climbing, rescue activities, or big wall hauling. It can also be used for installing hammocks, web tree swings, saucer spinner swings, boxing bags, or anywhere you need a smooth rotation. Suitable for aerial dance or aerial yoga as well.
- OUR BRAND ARMBURY is all about health, freedom, adventure, athleticism, and mental fortitude. Our team of expert climbers and professionals communicate with and translate users’ concepts into successful products with improvements in functionality. With our passion for climbing and the complexities of working at height and difficult access, we are able to support our customers by building reliable, high-quality products that meet the rigorous standards for safety assurance.