ARMBURY Seng Double Pulley 82mm x 158mm
ARMBURY Seng Double Pulley
Armbury Seng Pulley is a light allow, double pulley with mobile plates and brass bearings for hoisting heavy loads. This pulley can be used with ropes up to 16mm in diameter, and can accommodate up to three carabiners on the upper eyelet and one on the lower eyelet. It is equipped with a bottom becket to use in complex block-and-tackle systems.
- Rope size max.16mm, 418g, 28kN breaking strength CE - EN 12278 - UIAA
- High-Performance Climbing Equipment - The seng pulley size is 16mm, and weighs 418 g with 28kN major axis strength. It is a small but powerful device that is used in tandem with rope and cable to efficiently lift and move heavy loads.
- Can Be Used in Advanced Climbing Technique - The upper eyelet is designed to accommodate 3 carabiners and 1 on the lower eyelet. Can be used in advanced climbing like belaying and is suited to use for rock climbing, hauling, and rescue.
- Made of Light Alloy, Mobile Plates & Brass Bearings - the light-alloy metal ensures maximum strength and durability. While the mobile plates and brass bearings are for hosting heavy loads and can fit a rope of up to 16mm in diameter.
- Tested To Meet European Safety Requirements - Armbury seng pulley is safe to use. It has been tested and has met safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
- OUR BRAND ARMBURY is all about health, freedom, adventure, athleticism, and mental fortitude. Our team of expert climbers and professionals communicate with and translate users’ concepts into successful products with improvements in functionality. With our passion for climbing and the complexities of working at height and difficult access, we are able to support our customers by building reliable, high-quality products that meet the rigorous standards for safety assurance.