Armbury Steel Oval Triple Lock Gate Carabiner 109mm x 58mm / Silver / O Triple
Armbury Steel Oval Triple Lock Gate Carabiner
Armbury Oval Steel Carabiners have a zinc-plated finish which prevents rust from moist environments. These are made with catch-free noses for smoother clipping and unclipping. The symmetric shape is designed to be used with mobile devices such as pulleys, ascenders, and descenders. These carabiners are available with a screw lock gate, or triple lock gate.
- Oval Steel Screw Lock Gate: 109mm x 58mm, 175g, 19mm gate clearance, 25kN major axis strength
- Oval Steel Triple Lock Gate: 109mm x 58mm, 175g, 19mm gate clearance, 25kN major axis strength
The Carabiners meet safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
- Heavy Duty Oval Shape Steel Carabiners - The oval triple lock gate carabiner lock gate size is 109mm x 58mm and weighs 175g with 25kN major axis strength. It can be used to easily connect ropes, chains, and webbings.
- Designed With Catch-free Nose - Designed with a catch-free nose for smoother clipping and unclipping. The symmetrical shape is designed to be used with belay devices and mobile devices such as pulleys and rope clamps.
- Triple Lock Gate System for Extra Safety - It needs three separate actions to open the triple lock carabiner by moving the sleeve up (push) or down (pull) and then twisting it to unlock and open its gate. This feature offers extra safety compared to other standard carabiners.
- Tested To Meet European Safety Requirements - Armbury carabiner is safe to use. It has been tested and has met safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
- OUR BRAND ARMBURY is all about health, freedom, adventure, athleticism, and mental fortitude. Our team of expert climbers and professionals communicate with and translate users’ concepts into successful products with improvements in functionality. With our passion for climbing and the complexities of working at height and difficult access, we are able to support our customers by building reliable, high-quality products that meet the rigorous standards for safety assurance.