ARMBURY Hurth Pulley 82mm x 127mm
ARMBURY Hurth Pulley
Armbury Climbing Hurth Pulley is a light alloy, single pulley with mobile plates and brass bearings for multiple uses. This pulley can be used with ropes up to 16mm in diameter and can accommodate up to three carabiners on the upper eyelet. This pulley has been designed for heavy hauling and complex operations.
rope size max.16mm, 243g, 28kN breaking strength CE - EN 12278 - UIAA
- Single Sheave Pulley for Complex Operations - The hurth pulley size is 16mm, and weighs 243 g with 28kN major axis strength. It is a powerful device that is used in tandem with rope, designed for heavy hauling and complex operations.
- Can Be Used in Advanced Climbing Technique - The upper eyelet can accommodate 3 carabiners which help facilitate extreme maneuvers. Can be used in advanced climbing techniques and is suited to use for rock climbing, hauling, and rescue.
- Made of Light Alloy, Mobile Plates & Brass Bearings - the light alloy metal ensures maximum strength and durability. While the mobile plates and brass bearings have multiple uses. The pulley can fit a rope of up to 16mm in diameter.
- Tested To Meet European Safety Requirements - Armbury belay device is safe to use. It has been tested and has met safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
- OUR BRAND ARMBURY is all about health, freedom, adventure, athleticism, and mental fortitude. Our team of expert climbers and professionals communicate with and translate users’ concepts into successful products with improvements in functionality. With our passion for climbing and the complexities of working at height and difficult access, we are able to support our customers by building reliable, high-quality products that meet the rigorous standards for safety assurance.