ARMBURY Hest Pulley 120mm x 88mm
ARMBURY Hest Pulley
Armbury Climbing Hest Pulley is a light alloy double pulley with stainless steel wheels and ball bearings for intensive use on a rope up to 13mm and steel cables up to 13mm. A large eyelet can accommodate up to three carabiners. Suited for use in adventure parks or rescues.
- rope size max.13mm, 318g, 25kN breaking strength CE - EN 12278 - UIAA
- High-Performance Climbing Equipment - The Hest pulley size is 13mm, and weighs 318 g with 25kN major axis strength. It is a small but powerful device that is use in tandem with rope and cable to efficiently lift and move heavy loads.
- Essential Tool For Rope Pulley Systems - The Armbury Hest pulley can be used to effectively build a rope pulley system or a block and tackle system. It is an essential tool that helps increase the efficiency and safety of moving loads.
- Made of Light Alloy Metal and Stainless Steel - the Hest pulley is made of light alloy for maximum strength and durability. While the wheels and ball bearings are made of stainless steel that can fit a rope and steel cables of up to 13mm in diameter.
- Tested To Meet European Safety Requirements - ARMBURY Hest pulley is safe to use. It has been tested and has met safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
- OUR BRAND ARMBURY is all about health, freedom, adventure, athleticism, and mental fortitude. Our team of expert climbers and professionals communicate with and translate users’ concepts into successful products with improvements in functionality. With our passion for climbing and the complexities of working at heights and difficult access, we are able to support our customers by building reliable, high-quality products that meet the rigorous standards for safety assurance.