ARMBURY Climbing Anchor Plate S Rigging Device 82mm x 88mm / Orange
ARMBURY Climbing Anchor Plate S Rigging Device
ARMBURY Anchor Plate S rigging device is a small, light-weighted aluminum plate suitable for extending anchor holes. The simple round holes allow direct attachment with ropes and slings.
- ARMBURY Anchor Plate S Rigging Device: 62g, 35kN major axis strength, Orange
The rigging devices meet safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
- FUNDAMENTAL PIECE OF EQUIPMENT. Rigging plates are designed for organizing multiple connections into one point or anchor. This point of distribution allows several anchor points to be centered and balanced and prevent twisting from carabiner to carabiner. Also, multiple users can attach at the same time. Having organized lines result in a safer climb.
- ROBUST CONSTRUCTION. The ARMBURY Anchor Plate S rigging device is a small and lightweight aluminum plate suitable for extending anchor holes. The bear paw design features 1 large hole that serves as the main bearing point and 3 small holes that create an anchor system where ropes, carabiners, and other connectors can be attached. The plate weighs 62g and has a maximum breaking strength of 35kN.
- CERTIFIED SAFE. This rigging device meets safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS. The plate is suitable for a rigging system, rock climbing, caving, rescue/tactical activities, arborists, forestry work, mountaineering, and other outdoor activities. They are indispensable and help set up a rope system faster and safer.
- OUR BRAND. ARMBURY is all about health, freedom, adventure, athleticism, and mental fortitude. Our team of expert climbers and professionals communicate with and translate users’ concepts into successful products with improvements in functionality. With our passion for climbing and the complexities of working at height and difficult access, we are able to support our customers by building reliable, high-quality products that meet the rigorous standards for safety assurance.