ARMBURY Acerock Screw Carabiner Default Title
ARMBURY Acerock Screw Carabiner
Armbury Acerock Carabiner Screw Lock is ergonomic and full-sized. They are constructed with the classic D-shape to ensure optimal load transfer which is ideal for sport and trad climbing. These carabiners are available with a screw gate, straight gate, bent gate, or a wire gate with a keylock nose for a wide opening to allow easier clipping.
- 100mm x 60mm, 58g, 17mm gate clearance, 28kN major axis strength
CE - EN 12275 - UIAA
- SUPERB OPTION. Different climbing environments require various kinds of equipment. One such tool is carabiners and they come in all shapes and sizes. Some carabiners have a specific purpose while some are for general use. Determining the type of climb will help you choose which carabiner you need. The ARMBURY Climbing Acerock Screw Carabiner is an excellent choice for outdoor activities and sports.
- ESSENTIAL TOOL. At its core, carabiners are used to connect ropes to equipment or join two or more pieces of equipment together. Carabiners are the linchpin in your climbing system. Screw gate carabiners are recommended for use on points where it's crucial that the gate won't open. Although heavier than others, screw gates are more secured because of their locking mechanism.
- PEACE OF MIND. Our ARMBURY Climbing Acerock Screw Carabiner is ergonomic and full-sized. They are constructed with the classic D-shape to ensure optimal load transfer. Designed with a rotating tube that spirals around a screw thread, this type of carabiner should be your only choice for a rappel or belay device. Rest assured that your rope and other safety equipment are secured.
- CERTIFIED SAFE. Our carabiners meet safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
- OUR BRAND ARMBURY is all about health, freedom, adventure, athleticism, and mental fortitude. Our team of expert climbers and professionals communicate with and translate users’ concepts into successful products with improvements in functionality. With our passion for climbing and the complexities of working at height and difficult access, we are able to support our customers by building reliable, high-quality products that meet the rigorous standards for safety assurance.