Armbury Steel Quick Link Oval 10mm
SGT KNOTS is proud to present our UIAA Certified ARMBURY Climbing Gear! We have worked hard to bring these exclusive products to the American market, providing the finest quality and prices for our customers. We are committed to being the best and always live by the motto, Semper Fidelis-Always Faithful.
ARMBURY Quick Link Steel Carabiners have a zinc-plated finish which prevents rust from moist environments. The delta shaped carabiners are used to attach the harness for rope access or speleology. The oval shaped carabiners are used for quick draws, industrial safety and rescue.
- Delta Quick Link: 86mm x 67mm, 148g, 11mm gate clearance, 25kN major axis strength
- 8mm Oval Quick Link: 74mm x 37mm, 76g, 10mm gate clearance, 25kN major axis strength
- 10mm Oval Quick Link: 89mm x 44mm, 127g, 12mm gate clearance, 40kN major axis strength
The Carabiners meet safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
- Heavy Duty Oval Shaped Quick Link Steel - The quick link steel diameter is 8mm, and weighs 76g with 25kN major axis strength. It is a small but heavy-duty device that connects ropes, chains, and webbing easily. It is ideal for quickdraws, industrial safety, and rescue operations.
- Essential Device for Rock Climbing - The oval quick link carabiner is one of the essential devices for rock climbing. It is used to attach the harness for rope access when climbing, lifting and speleology.
- Quick Link Steel is Made With Zinc-Plated Finish - The zinc-plated finish helps prevent rust and corrosion from moist environments. It increases the lifespan of the underlying metal used for the linked steel.
- Tested To Meet European Safety Requirements - ARMBURY carabiner is safe to use. It has been tested and has met safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
- OUR BRAND ARMBURY is all about health, freedom, adventure, athleticism, and mental fortitude. Our team of expert climbers and professionals communicate with and translate users’ concepts into successful products with improvements in functionality. With our passion for climbing and the complexities of working at height and difficult access, we are able to support our customers by building reliable, high-quality products that meet the rigorous standards for safety assurance.