ARMBURY Blizzard Dynamic Rope 9.8mm x 60m / Orange Yellow
ARMBURY Blizzard Dynamic Rope
The ARMBURY Blizzard Rope is a dynamic climbing rope that is designed to be great for the all-around climber. With a diameter of 9.8mm, the Blizzard is great for any situation. The Blizzard is the best of both worlds by being lightweight, but still durable. The Blizzard also has the Dry Pro treatment so it will be protected in wet conditions. This rope is ideal for the climber who wants one rope that can do it all.
- Withstands (9) falls under EN892 (safety requirements and testing procedures)
- Static Elongation of 6.3%
- Dynamic Elongation of 25%
- Sheath Slippage of 0% and a sheath percentage of 35
- Supports 61 g/m with an impact force of 8.1 kN
- Dry Pro treatment
The Dynamic Blizzard Climbing Rope meets safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
- ALL-PURPOSE ROPE. Dynamic ropes are designed to have elasticity or stretch to them, making these ropes suitable to protect climbers from injury in case of a fall. Unlike its static counterpart, a dynamic rope is meant to absorb the impact of a falling climber. It is ideal for top-roping or lead climbing, indoor climbing, rock climbing, and mountaineering.
- SPECIFICATIONS. This rope withstands (8) falls under EN892 (safety requirements and testing procedures); a static elongation of 7.5%, dynamic elongation of 31%, sheath slippage of 0.1%, and a sheath percentage of 35. This rope supports 60 g/m with an impact force of 8.9 kN.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION. This single, lightweight rope made of polyamide material and with a diameter of 9.8mm has high abrasion resistance, thermo sheath treatment, unique physical treatment during the braiding process, superior tension management, and a waterproof option resulting in reduced slippage, stable, and durable rope with a longer lifespan.
- CERTIFIED SAFE TO USE - The top level of dry treatment on both sheath and core by Teflon layer. Water and dust repellence extend the lifespan of ropes. Meet the UIAA 101 requirement for water repellent test. Note: Any equipment with the UIAA (International Mountaineering & Climbing Foundation) logo means it has been tested by an accredited, independent third-party and thus shown to meet the requirements set forth.
- OUR BRAND ARMBURY is all about health, freedom, adventure, athleticism, and mental fortitude. Our team of expert climbers and professionals communicate with and translate users’ concepts into successful products with improvements in functionality. With our passion for climbing and the complexities of working at height and difficult access, we are able to support our customers by building reliable, high-quality products that meet the rigorous standards for safety assurance.