Amsteel Rope - Hollow Braid Rope 3/16 inch (5mm)
SGT KNOTS AmSteel RopeÃ‚Â is a general purpose utility cord made with high-quality Dyneema, a lightweight synthetic fiber that is 15 times stronger than steel in a weight to weight comparison.Ã‚Â AmSteel is the popular choice for all manner of indoor and outdoor activities, including hunting, camping, backpacking, and crafting. Build dozens of versatile tools: whoopie slings, towing lines, lift slings, guylines, cargo tie-downs, and more! Our Amsteel Rope is both lighter and stronger than standard paracord, floats on water, and features excellent abrasion resistance.Ã‚Â
- Boasts an incredible average tensile strength of 1,600 pounds.
- Flexible and lightweight hollow braid Amsteel 8-strand cord.
- Available in 7 different colors: Red, Black, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Silver, and Green.
- Amsteel cord diameter thickness option: 3/16 inch.
- Choose between pre-cut lengths 25 feet, 50 feet, 100 feet, or 600 feet.