Amsteel Rope - Hollow Braid Rope 1/8 inch (3mm)
SGT KNOTS AmSteel Rope is a strong and flexible all-purpose utility cord made of Dyneema, a lightweight synthetic fiber 15 times stronger than steel in a weight to strength ratio. AmSteel is the popular choice among campers, outdoorsmen, hunters, and crafters because of its near endless versatility. Craft dozens of useful tools, including lift slings, whoopie slings, towing lines, guylines, gear straps, cargo tie-downs, and more! Dyneema is lighter and stronger than paracord, floats on water, and features excellent abrasion resistance.
- Features an average tensile strength of 1,600 pounds.
- Lightweight and flexible hollow braid Amsteel 8-strand cord.
- Available in 7 different colors: Red, Black, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Silver, and Green.
- Amsteel cord diameter thickness option: 1/8 inch.
- Choose between pre-cut lengths 25 feet, 50 feet, 100 feet, or 600 feet.