ARMBURY Acerock Carabiner Bent Lock Generation 2
ARMBURY Acerock Carabiner Bent Lock
ARMBURY Climbing Acerock Bent Carabiner - Heavy Duty Keylock Nose Quick Release Bent Gate Carabiner Ideal for Climbing and Mountaineering
Armbury Acerock Carabiner Bent Lock is ergonomic and full-sized. They are constructed with the classic D-shape to ensure optimal load transfer which is ideal for sport and trad climbing. These carabiners are available with a screw gate, straight gate, bent gate, or a wire gate with a keylock nose for a wide opening to allow easier clipping.
- 100mm x 60mm, 52g, 24mm gate clearance, 26kN major axis strength
CE - EN 12275 - UIAA
- SUPERB OPTION. Different climbing environments require different kinds of equipment. One such tool is carabiners and they come in all shapes and sizes. Some carabiners have a specific purpose while some are for general use. Determining the type of climb will help you choose which carabiner you need. The ARMBURY Climbing Acerock Bent Carabiner is a great choice for climbing and mountaineering.
- ESSENTIAL TOOL. At its core, carabiners are used to connect ropes to equipment or join 2 or more pieces of equipment together. Carabiners are the linchpin in your climbing system. Bent gate carabiners are specifically used for quickdraws and can help guide the rope for easier clipping. They are just as strong as straight gates but heavier than wire gate biners.
- STRONG AND STURDY. Our ARMBURY Climbing Acerock Bent Carabiner is ergonomic and full-sized. They are constructed with the classic D-shape to ensure optimal load transfer which is ideal for sport and trad climbing. Designed with a keylock nose for a wide opening to allow easier clipping. Bent gates also have a wider surface reducing wear and better rope glide.
- CERTIFIED SAFE. Our carabiners meet safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
- OUR BRAND ARMBURY is all about health, freedom, adventure, athleticism, and mental fortitude. Our team of expert climbers and professionals communicate with and translate users’ concepts into successful products with improvements in functionality. With our passion for climbing and the complexities of working at height and difficult access, we are able to support our customers by building reliable, high-quality products that meet the rigorous standards for safety assurance.