ARMBURY Above Chest Ascender Default Title
ARMBURY Above Chest Ascender
Above Chest Ascender is a light alloy chest ascender with a stainless steel cam which ensures a high resistance to wear and tear. The lower hole keeps the device parallel to the harness providing efficiency with each move. This ascender is ideal for climbing, caving, and rescue.
- Above Chest Ascender: 8-12mm, 160g, Orange
CE - EN 567
- Designed for ascending fixed ropes - Climbing lift ascenders are specially designed for ascending fixed ropes and increase the friction on the ropes for better braking and hauling. Suited for recreational climbing, mountaineering and rescue operations.
- Essential tool for any climbing applications - Lift ascenders are considered as one of essential devices for any climbing activity. The Armbury above chest ascender comes with a lower hole keeping the device parallel to the harness providing efficiency with each move.
- Made of light alloy and stainless steel Camlock - Made of light alloy metal to ensure maximum strength and durability. While the stainless steel cam lock provides high resistance to wear and tear. The lift ascender improves grip and makes climbing easier.
- Tested To Meet European Safety Requirements - Armbury ascender is safe to use. It has been tested and has met safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
- OUR BRAND ARMBURY is all about health, freedom, adventure, athleticism, and mental fortitude. Our team of expert climbers and professionals communicate with and translate users’ concepts into successful products with improvements in functionality. With our passion for climbing and the complexities of working at height and difficult access, we are able to support our customers by building reliable, high-quality products that meet the rigorous standards for safety assurance.