Marine Grade Dacron Polyester Shock Cord - 1/4 inch
Whatever your bungee / shock cord needs, SGT KNOTS® Marine Grade Dacron Polyester Shock / Bungee Cord won't let you down when it comes to strength, stretch, or longevity. Need industrial amounts of bungee? Just enough shock cord for a quick at-home project? Lashing down on your minivan, your pickup truck, your sloop or your ship? Our shock cord more than has you covered.
SGT KNOTS® Marine Grade Dacron Polyester Shock / Bungee Cord's proprietary design and construction method makes it ideal for prolonged exposure to moisture, sunlight/UV radiation, and the general wear and tear you put your shock cord through. The 1000 Denier dacron polyester cover is thick and long-lasting, repelling water and resisting abrasion better than nylon. Made from top-quality first extruded latex rubber, this bungee has a consistent 100% stretch and high modulus that won't lose its elasticity like many other cords on the market.
Available in widths of 1/8", 3/16", 1/4" and lengths of 10', 25', 50', 100', & 500", SGT KNOTS® Marine Grade Dacron Polyester Shock / Bungee Cord comes on a convenient spool, or cut to length coils for easy storage and use.
- Top-quality marine grade rubber bungee / shock cords
- 100% stretch with high modulus and 1000 Denier dacron polyester covering
- Superior elasticity and resistance to moisture, sunlight/UV, and abrasion.
- Shock Cord is also known as: bungee rope, bungee cord, stretch cord, stretch rope, bungie, bungee, bungy, elastic cord, elastic rope, shock cord, shock rope, elasticated rope and elasticated cord.
- Available in a range of widths and lengths from 10' to 500'
- 100% backed by the SGT KNOTS® guarantee a Veteran Owned Business