ZÜBAT Professional 390mm Silky (15.4in) Default Title
ZÜBAT Professional 390mm Silky (15.4in)
Silky Saw ZÜBAT Professional, 390mm (15.4in) Curved Saw w/ Scabbard
Best-selling, professional, heavy-duty hand saw with a 15-2/5-inch, curved, mono-constructed blade. Features rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground curved blade with an impulse-hardened non-set tooth design. Curved blade provides greater cutting speed with less effort. Utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology - The Teeth of the Future! The precision-ground, razor-sharp blade with four cutting angles provides fast, clean, and extremely smooth cutting action. The hard chrome-plated blade has 6.5 teeth per inch, resists rust and the effects of tree resin, and wipes clean easily. The molded rubber handle holds the high-performance fast-cutting curved blade that fits securely inside its custom-fitted, pivoting, black polypropylene sheath with a detachable belt holder. Great combination of a high-performance curved blade with a comfortable sure-grip handle that really sticks in your hands. Exceptional design, strength, balance, and superior finish quality. Suitable for all pruning tasks and cutting large branches. Made in Japan.
ZÜBAT is available in five blade lengths: 9-1/2inch (240 mm), 10.6inch (270 mm), 11.8inch (300 mm), 13inch (330 mm), and 15.4inch (390 mm).
- 15-2/5-inch (390 mm) blade length
- 6.5 teeth per inch (7.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 0.7 pounds (320 grams) operating weight; 1.3 pounds (590 grams) weight with sheath
- Durable black polypropylene sheath with detachable belt holder is included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship