Armbury Hing HMS Carabiner Twist Lock 118mm x 76mm / Orange Gray / Hinge Twist
Armbury Hing HMS Carabiner Twist Lock
Armbury Hing HMS Carabiners are hot-forged alloy with catch-free noses for smoother clipping and unclipping. The circular shape of the basket makes it easy to handle ropes and works great with belay devices. These carabiners are available with a screw lock gate, twist-lock gate, or triple lock gate.
- 118mm x 76mm, 92g, 21mm gate clearance, 22kN major axis strength
CE - EN 12275 - EN 362 - UIAA
- SUPERB OPTION. Different climbing environments require various kinds of equipment. One such tool is carabiners and they come in all shapes and sizes. Some carabiners have a specific purpose while some are for general use. Determining the type of climb will help you choose which carabiner you need. The ARMBURY Climbing HMS Screw Lock Gate Carabiner is an excellent choice if you're looking for a locking carabiner.
- ESSENTIAL TOOL. At its core, carabiners are used to connect ropes to equipment or join two or more pieces of equipment together. Carabiners are the linchpin in your climbing system. HMS carabiners are designed with smooth edges to have a rope run over them with ease. Combined with a screw lock closure, these are recommended for use on points where it's crucial that the gate won't open. Although heavier than others, screw gates are more secured because of their locking mechanism.
- PEACE OF MIND. Our ARMBURY Climbing HMS Screw Lock Gate Carabiner is ergonomic and full-sized. Made of hot forged light alloy in a pear shape with a catch-free nose for smooth clipping and unclipping. The circular shape of the basket makes it easy to handle ropes and particularly works with belay devices. Designed with a rotating tube that spirals around a screw thread, this type of carabiner is ideal for climbing and rappelling.
- CERTIFIED SAFE. Our carabiners meet safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
- OUR BRAND ARMBURY is all about health, freedom, adventure, athleticism, and mental fortitude. Our team of expert climbers and professionals communicate with and translate users’ concepts into successful products with improvements in functionality. With our passion for climbing and the complexities of working at height and difficult access, we are able to support our customers by building reliable, high-quality products that meet the rigorous standards for safety assurance.