Armbury Figure 8 Belay - Orange Default Title
Armbury Figure 8 Belay - Orange
ARMBURY Figure 8 Belay is a traditional, robust and easy-to-use belay. This rappelling device is made of hot forged alloy and is compatible with single, half and twin ropes. This belay is designed for rigging and rescue applications.
- 8mm-12mm, 132g, 35kN major axis strength, Orange
The Belay devices meet safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
- Essential tool for belay and descend - The figure 8 belay device size is 8mm-12mm, and weighs 132g with 35kN major axis strength. This belay device main purpose is to provide an ease of control during belay and descend.
- Traditional 8 Shape Design - The number 8 design is the traditional shape that has been around for decades serving its purpose. The shape allows the rope to smoothly flow with the perfect amount of friction for the task.
- Made of Light Alloy Metal - The Armbury figure 8 belay device is made of light alloy metal ensuring maximum strength and durability. It is a dependable piece of equipment that is lightweight and has a high load capacity which makes it useful for climbing and rescue.
- Tested To Meet European Safety Requirements - ARMBURY belay device is safe to use. It has been tested and has met safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
- OUR BRAND ARMBURY is all about health, freedom, adventure, athleticism, and mental fortitude. Our team of expert climbers and professionals communicate with and translate users’ concepts into successful products with improvements in functionality. With our passion for climbing and the complexities of working at height and difficult access, we are able to support our customers by building reliable, high-quality products that meet the rigorous standards for safety assurance.