DMM’s new ‘Hitch Climber Eccentric Pulley' is an evolution of the classic triple attachment Parkinson's law that became widely known as "the hitch climber." The design improvements are thanks to over 10 years designing and manufacturing expertise supported by feedback from seasoned climbers like you! It features a larger sheave with more efficient roller bearing, which will advance your friction hitch earlier while directing ropes towards themselves when tending slack.
Also features a large sheave with an efficient roller bearing and a stainless steel axle. Patent pending.
- Major Axis: 32kN
- Rope Range: 7mm to 14mm
- Weight: 176g
- Dimensions: 99mm x 76mm
- Certifications: EN12278:2007
- Hot forged and CNC machined aluminum side plates
- High strength (MBS 32kN, WLL 6kN)
- New pushing plates advance friction hitches earlier and more efficiently
- Optimised rope fairlead flairs
- Large sheave with efficient roller bearing