ARMBURY Accessory Cord 3mm x 10m / PinkBlack
ARMBURY Accessory Cord
ARMBURY Accessory Cords are a multipurpose cord used for climbing, rescue and for general utility applications due to their excellent knot-ability. The polyamide material allows for greater flexibility without losing any stability.
TIP: The diameter of the accessory cord can be identified from 2mm to 6mm by the number of tracers.
- 3mm: Weight = 6.5 g/m. Tenacity = 2.5 kN
- 4mm: Weight = 11.8 g/m. Tenacity = 3.2 kN
- 5mm: Weight = 17.5 g/m. Tenacity = 7 kN
- 6mm: Weight = 24.4 g/m. Tenacity = 9.5 kN
- 7mm: Weight = 31.1 g/m. Tenacity = 12.9 kN
- 8mm: Weight = 41.4 g/m. Tenacity = 20.4 kN
- 9mm: Weight = 54.4 g/m. Tenacity = 21 kN
- VARIETY OF APPLICATIONS. Our accessory cords are suitable for a wide range of outdoor recreational activities like climbing, hiking, fishing, mountaineering, camping, and more. Because of its durability, they can also be used for rescue, survival, securing cargo, and home DIY projects. Please note that accessory cords are not meant to be used as lead climbing ropes.
- STRONG AND STURDY. Made of polyamide, a durable yet lightweight material, our cords have the same structure as that of a climbing rope with a core and cover. With a high break strength, low moisture absorbency, and abrasion resistance, these are suitable even for the toughest environment.
- CERTIFIED SAFE. Our accessory cords meet safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation). Only 4mm to 8mm sizes are certified to EN564.
- WIDE RANGE OF SIZES & LENGTHS. Depending on your needs, you can choose from 2mm up to 9mm diameter cords that come in different lengths. The diameter of the accessory cords can be identified from 2mm to 6mm by the number of tracers. Light and compact, these are great to store in your go-bag or at home in your garage.
- OUR BRAND. ARMBURY is all about health, freedom, adventure, athleticism, and mental fortitude. Our team of expert climbers and professionals communicate with and translate users’ concepts into successful products with improvements in functionality. Our passion for climbing and the complexities of working at height and difficult access allows us to support our customers by building reliable, high-quality products that meet the rigorous standards for safety assurance.