ProClimb Steel Wire Core Lanyard 1/2” Flipline Kit - HighVisibility 12ft Default Title
ProClimb Steel Wire Core Lanyard 1/2” Flipline Kit - HighVisibility 12ft
Arborist Gear ProClimb Wire Core Lanyard 1/2” Flipline Kit - Low-stretch and cut-resistant lanyard for fall protection
The ProClimb Steel Wire Core Lanyard Flipline provides additional safety and fall protection for users. It’s made with a galvanized steel aircraft cable covered with 16-strand polyester.
Designed with dual lock swivel snap preventing tangles and binding. The wire core lanyard is used by arborists for tree climbing. It’s also often used as a
climbing lanyard, and suited for other rope climbing applications.
- Wire Core lanyard kits with double locking swivel snap. The swiveling design helps prevent tangles and binding.
- 16-strand polyester composite over a galvanized steel aircraft cable for added durability keeping the cord in shape and preventing milking.
- Tightly braided polyester cover over flexible 1/4" – 7x19 wire ensures a good grip and better handling. It also makes the cord sturdy and lasts longer.
- Features a high visibility bright neon orange with a urethane coating for extra abrasion resistance.
- It comes with a safety rope snap and thimble eye ends that can be used as a climbing lanyard, lineman’s belt, and lineman’s rope.