- Veteran Owned & Operated
- Military Grade Materials
- Local Customer Support
- Unmatched Competitive Pricing
- Family Run & Cared For
From boats to oil rigs to ranches and beyond, when there's a call for heavy-duty all-weather rope then SGT KNOTS® Twisted Nylon is the rope of choice. 100% Twisted Nylon is the strongest rope fiber in wide use, and is superior to natural fiber ropes for a variety of applications. Resistant to moisture and unaffected by oil, grease, and most other chemicals, nylon rope is virtually immune to rot, decay, and chemical-based weakening, and lasts a whole lot longer in wet and rough weather.
Strong and durable, able to bend to the task and keep everything tied together it's everything you could ask for in a rope including elastic properties superior to most other ropes which means better energy absorption. It is resistant to distortion, your rope stays taut and can be tied, re-tied, and tied yet again.
- Colors: Black, White
- Diameters: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1.25", 1.5", 2"
- Lengths: 10ft, 25ft, 50ft, 100ft, and 600ft Spool
- Shock & Absorption Ability: Excellent
- Floats: No
- UV Resistance: Good
- Rot & Mildew Resistance: Excellent
- Acids & Alkalis Resistance: Fair, Very Good
- Oil & Gas Resistance: Very Good