Twisted Manila Rope 1/4 in / 10 ft
Twisted Manila Rope
ATTENTION - If you have indoor crafting needs, check out our Twisted Jute Rope. It is a rare product to find in the US and we go out of our way to carry it for indoor crafters who need a solid, flexible, and all-natural twisted rope.
SGT KNOTS® Twisted Manila Rope is a heavy-duty, all-purpose outdoor rope. It provides excellent strength and durability for a natural fiber rope. Manila rope is perfect for landscaping, railings and decking, boating, tug o' war games, and general utility. There is an organic mineral oil produced during the twisting process that aides the strands in bonding together to keep from fraying which provides enhanced weather resistance in the form of extra protection against wind, rain, sun, and snow.
- Color: Natural Tan
- Diameters: 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1.25", 1.5", 2", 3"
- Lengths: 10ft, 25ft, 50ft, 100ft, 200ft, 300ft, 400ft, 500ft, 600ft, and 1,200ft
- Shock-load Absorption Ability: Poor
- Floats: No
- UV Resistance: Good
- Rot & Mildew, Acids & Alkalis Resistance: Poor
- Oil & Gas Resistance: Poor
To cut the rope, wrap black electrical tape around the section for cutting. Once the rope has been cut through, add another layer of black electrical tape on top of the first layer to help secure the exposed ends.