Twisted Cotton Rope - 5/8 inch
Soft, strong, durable, and affordable, natural fiber ropes don't get much better than the SGT KNOTS Twisted Cotton Rope. Frequently used with horses and livestock, on boats and around the farm, the twisted cotton is easy on your hands and on other critters' hides without losing any strength. The natural fibers are fast-drying and stretch-resistant, providing one of the best ropes nature has to offer.
It's not just the durability that makes twisted cotton rope so sought after. It's versatile, too! While not as moisture resistant as poly ropes, a high tensile strength and its natural quick drying properties make cotton rope a great choice in many situations. From major mooring needs to minor binding, tug-of-war to trap-setting, the right size twisted cotton rope can serve as a fine twine or a full-figured tie-down.
SGT KNOTS Twisted Cotton Rope is available in diameters of 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1", meaning you can find the right size for any project. And at lengths of 10', 25' 50, 100', and 300' spools, you'll always have just the right amount on hand, too. Unbleached to preserve its natural integrity, this twisted rope is currently available in natural white, black, red, and royal blue. Like all products made and sold by SGT KNOTS Proud to be a veteran-owned company this rope is made right here in the USA and backed by the SGT KNOTS guarantee.
- Most colored cotton rope on the market is ¬œsugar coated½ meaning: the colored yarn is just on the outer shell of the rope; leaving the core of the rope packed full of random color yarns (mostly acrylic or polyester), these yarns will pop-out of the shell during use. SGT KNOTS colored cotton rope is manufactured with a solid color construction. If you have any doubt about the construction of the rope that you are considering purchasing, ask the seller for a picture of the core of the rope
- All-natural twisted cotton rope, fast-drying, low-stretch, high-strength
- 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", and 1" diameters
- Available in lengths of 10', 25', 50', 100', and 300' spools
- Made in the USA and backed by the SGT KNOTS guarantee