Tie-Rite Polypro Tying Twine 1 ply, 2 ply, or 3 ply - 9 LB Tube in center-pull box
- 1 ply: 156 lb. tensile, 130 lb. knot strength, 23 lb. safe work load; 2 ply: 327 lb. tensile, 234 lb. knot strength, 48 lb. safe work load; 3 ply: 479 lb. tensile, 333 lb. knot strength, 96 lb. safe work load
- 100% high-grade polypropylene tying twine
- Resistant to moisture, extreme temperatures, and wear from sunlight and chemical exposure
- Delivered in easy-to-deploy 9lb. cardboard dispenser
- 100% backed by the SGT KNOTS guarantee
Run a home business with regular packaging needs? Looking for an easy supply of tying twine to keep in your truck or cargo van? Need reliable twine that holds knots well, is low-stretch, and can handle any weather and prolonged sun exposure? Look no further than SGT KNOTS Tie-Rite Polypro Tying Twine. For high-quality, high-performance, low-fuss polypro tying twine, it doesn't get any better—or any simpler than this.
SGT KNOTS Tie-Rite Polypro Tying Twine is made from 100% industrial-grade polypropylene. That means it stands up to moisture and is highly resistant to mildew and rot, while also remaining largely immune to most acids, high and low temperatures, and sunlight. This poly twine doesn't become brittle or worn from exposure to the elements, and will continue to hold its tension, your cargo, and any knots you tie as snugly as the day your twine was deployed.
There are a variety of needs for polypropylene tying twine, which is why we offer SGT KNOTS Tie-Rite Polypro Tying Twine in 1- , 2- , and 3-ply, so you can get the right balance of lightweight, high-strength twine you need. All of our poly tying twine is sold in 9 lb. spools contained in easy-to-deploy cardboard cartons and are clean and classic white in color. 1 ply offers 156 lb. tensile strength, 130 lb. knot strength and a 23 lb. safe work load; 2 ply has 327 lb. tensile strength, 234 lb. knot strength, and a 48 lb. safe work load; 3 ply come in at 479 lb. tensile, 333 lb. knot strength, and a 96 lb. safe work load.
As with everything sold by SGT KNOTS—proud to be a veteran-owned company—this polypropylene tying twine is 100% backed by the SGT KNOTS guarantee.