Hollow Braid Nylon Rope
SGT KNOTS Hollow Braid Nylon Rope is a MILSPEC coreless cord with excellent strength, flexibility and versatility. For those looking for a solid crafting cord, this lightweight design is easy to splice and manipulate for any project. We use high-tenacity nylon yarn, which packs superior resistances to abrasion, UV rays, chemicals, oils, and weather, making it the ideal cord to throw in your bug out bag or backpack for camping, backpacking, hunting, or work on the farm. We’ve added our own personal touch: a proprietary camo green color treatment you won’t find on this specific cord anywhere else.
- High-tenacity nylon yarn.
- Proprietary camo green color treatment
- Hollow Braid construction technique.
- MILSPEC variety MIL-C-7515 Type IV.
- Minimum tensile strength 1000 pounds.
- Available in a diameter of 3/16 inches and lengths of 10 feet, 25 feet, 50 feet, 100 feet, and a bulk size 300 foot spool.