ARMBURY Climbing Acerock Wire Carabiner-Gray 93mm x 56mm / Gray / Acerock Wire Gray
ARMBURY Climbing Acerock Wire Carabiner-Gray
Armbury Acerock Carabiner Wire Lock is ergonomic and full-sized. They are constructed with the classic D-shape to ensure optimal load transfer which is ideal for sport and trad climbing. These carabiners are available with a screw gate, straight gate, bent gate, or a wire gate with a keylock nose for a wide opening to allow easier clipping.
- 93mm x 56mm, 37g, 23mm gate clearance, 28kN major axis strength
- Available in Gray or Orange
CE - EN 12275 - UIAA
- SUPERB OPTION. Different climbing environments require different kinds of equipment. One such tool is carabiners and they come in all shapes and sizes. Some carabiners have a specific purpose while some are for general use. Determining the type of climb will help you choose which carabiner you need. The ARMBURY Climbing Acerock Wire Carabiner is a great all-around carabiner choice for you.
- ESSENTIAL TOOL. Carabiners serve a multitude of uses. Aside from attaching rope in climbing activities, you can also use them to fasten other equipment like cams, nuts, shoes, jackets, water, and other items to your harness. Our wire gate carabiner allows you to quickly attach yourself to climbing protection thus preventing accidental falls.
- STRONG AND STURDY. Our ARMBURY Climbing Acerock Wire Carabiner is ergonomic and full-sized. They are constructed with the classic D-shape to ensure optimal load transfer which is ideal for sport and trad climbing. Designed with a keylock nose for a wide opening to allow easier clipping. Wire gates are also less prone to freezing shut in cold or snowy weather.
- CERTIFIED SAFE. Our carabiners meet safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
- OUR BRAND. ARMBURY is all about health, freedom, adventure, athleticism, and mental fortitude. Our team of expert climbers and professionals communicate with and translate users’ concepts into successful products with improvements in functionality. With our passion for climbing and the complexities of working at height and difficult access, we are able to support our customers by building reliable, high-quality products that meet the rigorous standards for safety assurance.