- Veteran Owned & Operated
- Military Grade Materials
- Local Customer Support
- Unmatched Competitive Pricing
- Family Run & Cared For
ARMBURY Accessory Cords are a multipurpose cord used for climbing, rescue and for general utility applications due to its excellent knotability. The polyamide material allows for greater flexibility without losing any stability.
TIP: The diameter of the accessory cord can be identified from 2mm to 6mm by the number of tracers.
- 3mm: Weight = 6.5 g/m. Tenacity = 2.5 kN
- 4mm: Weight = 11.8 g/m. Tenacity = 3.2 kN
- 5mm: Weight = 17.5 g/m. Tenacity = 7 kN
- 6mm: Weight = 24.4 g/m. Tenacity = 9.5 kN
- 7mm: Weight = 31.1 g/m. Tenacity = 12.9 kN
- 8mm: Weight = 41.4 g/m. Tenacity = 20.4 kN
- 9mm: Weight = 54.4 g/m. Tenacity = 21 kN
Recent Blog Posts
They’re resourceful, they’re creative, and they would rather be outside. Who are we talking about? Survivalists and outdoorsmen, of course! If you have one (or a few of them) in your life, SGT KNOTS has the great gifts for survivalists—maybe...
The holidays are here, and it’s time to stock up on fun stocking stuffers for everyone on your list. Of course, this task is often easier said than done, especially when shopping for the great outdoors men or women in...